Can any of us possibly imagine how difficult of a job we would have if we were Barack OBama? Just imagine trying to move ahead or walk at all, with a two ton ball and chain of Congress strapped to our ankles, while they yell, “,”No,” No” No,” every time we tried to free the middle class from the inequity that exists under the Bush tax breaks.
Could any of us do it for four years and come back for 4 more? Especially when they yell victim, while they do nothing for being paid $850,000.00 a year, and paying 14% or less, in taxes, by the government they want to eliminate? Those of us who still do have jobs are averaging 30% plus, if we make more than $70.000.00 or less. Clearly they have made the Bush tax cuts about them, instead of about we who elect them to office.
The reason we hear so much noise but no solutions in the Republican party, is because they have nothing to give. Most if not all of the trillions dollars of debt accumulation, is a direct result of the Bush tax cuts, that they refuse to raise on the 1%. Instead they accuse the workers and Barack OBama who has tried to help us keep food on the table as being welfare whores who expect the wealthy to feed us when it is such an insult as well as a lie.
Think about it, The Republicans have a one term candidate from Pennsylvania, another one term candidate from Massachusetts, and a one term House Speaker, that the voters did not want back and their own party did not want back as speaker, or would support, and they think they can fool the rest of us,into wanting them back? The only thing holding any of them in the race is their Super Pacs that are paid for by the Mormon church or Billionaires, and they call the working poor and middle class food stamp whores?
If we listen carefully, we will hear them say the economy is worse today than it was five years ago. Of course, we know they have to say five years ago because four years ago, the Republicans were responsible for laying off 8 million factory workers, and to date OBama through the improvement of the car industry, has been only able to hire 2 million of them back, because of the refusal of the Republicans to stop or release the tax breaks given to Corporations who build over-seas.
The other 6 million jobs went over seas to both China and India who they can hire at slave labor rates. They like to brag about how some lowly Chinese woman, was able to feed her children because American Business moved over there, after closing down the mines in Minnesota, and gave her a job at a dollar an hour so she could feed her children.
The same way that the oil companies like to advertise temporary jobs to build pipelines and to drill natural gas to ship to both China and Japan while exaggerating the numbers they will hire while the jobs will only last until the job is done and is some cases that is only for months or weeks, where others might last a year. Certainly nothing the middle class can count on as far as making mortage payments or moving their families with them.
While giving a Chinese worker a job at a dollar an hour, might win an argument with those who feed into that kind of stuff, and might even be admirable if it was being done by one of the Christian groups, it does not hold water, when politicians are elected to put Americans to work.
When the truth is instead: Corporations are closing down American jobs while the Republicans are giving American Corporations tax breaks to promote slave wages in foreign countries,or the oil companies are depleting our own natural resources by charging Japan and China for the natural gas rights with British Petroleum owning the oil rights, in the Gulf, while the Republicans are professing to make America, energy independent.
Do we really think the conservatives know anything other than how to deny rights to Americans, when they promote family values? It seems to be their driving force to press their own Christians views on the many Americans who are the majority, and believe instead that, “We are all created equal,” over choosing who are and are not in their eyes.”
The other day one of the 99% stopped Mitt Romney and asked him what was in his tax forms that he was hiding, and Mitt Romney yelled back at him.” that he should quit dividing up America, and it was people like him that brought disgrace by dividing Americans and he should be ashamed.”
First of all we either need to send Mitt to math classes or perhaps politics 101? 99% is the majority Mitt. To accuse them of dividing the Country when they are the 99%, who do all of the dirty work for the 1% and the odds of finding any better odds of uniting anyone, including even the Republican Party, at a 99%, simply does not exist.
The real truth is that the 1% have never been confronted because the 99% were worried about losing their jobs. Guess what Mitt? They have no jobs because of the refusal to hire by the 1%. The 1% no longer are special or hold special privilege or loyalty, to the 99% any longer, because all they are getting is, “All wind, and no action.”
It is no accident that George “Dubya” Bush is in hiding and not a single Republican candidate has him out campaigning for them. Not one of them want him to remind, their possible voters,they are just more Bush Republicans who refuse to tell the truth.
As a matter of fact, those few honest news outlets left are being called liberal when they do tell the truth. What an honor that truth, at long last, has been given its rightful place of honor, where it has long deserved to live and that is in the camp of the liberal.
The only plans the Republicans do have is to return to the politics they started during the Bush years. That is why we are hearing so many lies being told by this group of candidates with their checkered pasts. They are so busy hiding or covering up the truth on themselves, that they have to lie in order to survive their own primaries.
Anyone who thinks that any of them will raise the Bush tax cuts on the wealthy, in order to stop the bleed of trillions of dollars out of our Treasury, so we can actually start paying down the deficit, simply are not facing reality.
If any of them think they will offer full-time,long-lasting jobs with good benefits and retirement pensions, once they are elected then all I can say is, “denial will not make it true.”
When the Republicans, cannot talk about accomplishments, and if we listen carefully, not a one of them can without fudging on the truth, then all we can plan for in our futures, if any of them win the general election is just, “more wind, and no actions,” taken to save the middle class and the working poor. Re-elect Barack OBama in November.